The alarm receiving centre is a specialized 24/7 workplace for receiving and processing information sent from the electronic security systems by clients, issuing alarm messages to the central security guard, monitoring information, which is a prerequisite for successful protection of individuals and property. In case of an object violation, the intervention unit is automatically sent.
Nonstop monitoring of your security
Sensor and detector signals (camera systems, electric fire alarm systems (EFAS), electronic security systems (ESS) etc.) are transmitted through specially developed communicators and REGGAE transmitters via all available communication routes to dispatching. The monitoring centre operator is automatically alerted about an alarm or other tracked event, and has a sophisticated software tool for managing an alarm action. Directly from the software, he can call the customer or inform him about the event by SMS or e-mail. He simply sends the information about the object to an emergency vehicle electronically and checks the work of the external group. The customer can check the status of the object using the web application.
Our alarm receiving centre is a technologically advanced solution from NAM Slovakia s.r.o. – 1Box®
Unique 1Box® technology is designed to run monitoring and surveillance centres. 1Box® integrates everything needed to build dispatching into a single compact solution. 1Box® is delivered in the form of a fully equipped rack cabinet or can be integrated into the ICT virtual dispatching environment. Expansion of the technology allows economic operation of a small guarding centres (alarm receiving centre – ARC) and as well satisfies the high demands of large monitoring centres.
1Box® is used to process and evaluate data not only from electronic and fire alarm systems, but also from camera, telemetry, access, transit, personal and many other types of equipment installed on the objects.
It is made up of top HW and SW components of the world’s leading IT companies and NAM system products.
Our professionally trained dispatchers use professional NET-G monitoring software. It enables fast and secure processing of data from different alarm receiving centres. NET-G allows objects to define explicit and detailed information about objects such as contacts, maps with precise coordinates, and so on.
Based on these detailed data, the dispatcher can quickly respond to the situation with the client – e.g.to send the emergency vehicle to the exact location of the client´s object.
This system provides very high data security – the stored data is very well protected by the used client / server architecture. The basis is the FirebirdSQL database, which is designed for a system running on a continuous basis.
If you already have a built-in security system in our facility, we offer REGGAE communicators that are used to connect your security system to our alarm receiving centre.
REGGAE communication devices that provide fast and secure transmission of information from a central office of a supervised object to the alarm receiving centre. We have a solution for all communication routes and all types of objects. Devices meet safety standards and are approved by the Fire Brigade.
- Security Systems – specially developed REGGAE and SAMBA communicators that connect up to 99% of the commonly available PZTS central offices. They contain fixed inputs, outputs and data lines (RS 232/485, WIEGAND, DALLAS). They support commonly used transmission routes or their combinations (GSM-GPRS / SMS, private radio, LAN, VTS).
- Fire Systems – Remote Transmitting Device RTD REGGAE supports data communication with most fire control offices. Devices have fixed inputs and communication lines (RS232 / 485) to transmit detailed information from the central office. The communication goes through GSM (GPRS / SMS), radio network or a combination of them.
- Access and attendance systems – REGGAE communicators in combination with readers (WIEGAND, DALLAS) for simple data collection and object access control applications. Communication takes place in GSM networks.
Mobile application for property owners connected to an alarm receiving centre. Simple and quick control of what’s happening to the object.
Allows you to get an overview of:
- alarm report (intrusion of unauthorized person)
- enabling and disabling object encoding
- information about object guarding failuresu
- recordings of the executions performed by the intervention unit, including comments of the ARC surveillance centre operator